All students at Indiana Tech are provided accounts to be used for access to Indiana Tech technology tools across the university. These accounts are created, activated, disabled, and deleted based upon the status of a student within the academic system of record. To answer any questions you may have about this process, refer to the following information:
- Created: Accounts are created in a disabled status when a student enrolls for a degree program and courses at Indiana Tech.
- Enabled: For the account to be used, the student must activate and enable the account by completing a form to confirm several key pieces of information.
- Disabled: Accounts are disabled 150 days following the completion of a student’s last class if the student is not pre-registered for any future enrollments.
- Deleted: Student accounts are deleted two years after the account is disabled.
Once activated, the same user account provides access to several resources at Indiana Tech:
- Lab computers
- Campus One-Card Services
- Office 365 Services (Email, MS Office, etc.)
- Library databases
Additional account help
Students who have forgotten their passwords can reset it here.
If you’re a new student and need to activate your account, you can do so here.
Change your security question
If you need to update your unique security question, you can do so here.
Visit our Help Desk if you’re having any additional problems with your account.