All students at Indiana Tech are provided accounts to access applications and services across the university. These accounts are created, disabled, and deleted based upon the status of a student within the university’s system of record.
Student Account Life Cycle
- Created: New accounts are created when
- a candidate is in a degree program and enrolls in courses OR a residential candidate has fully paid their tuition deposit
- AND a personal email exists on record where the candidate can be notified of the newly created account
- Notification: Once created, a “**Welcome to Indiana Tech **” email is sent to the personal email address of record at the university with initial account information and further instructions. (click here for an example email).
- Student accounts are transitioned to an alumni licensing 150 days following the completion of a student’s last class if the student is not pre-registered for any future enrollments. The alumni license will remain active as long as email is accessed at least once per year.
- If an email account is not logged into for more than a year, the account will be disabled.
- Alumni accounts are deleted two years after the account is disabled.
Once the account is created, students have access to several resources at Indiana Tech such as:
Additional Account Help
If you are having issues accessing your Indiana Tech account, please check out the frequently asked questions page for assistance.
Visit our Help Desk if you’re having any additional problems with your account.