Adjunct Faculty Accounts
Adjunct Account Life Cycle
Adjunct faculty accounts are created, disabled, and deleted based upon contract dates and classes being taught. Below are the status and the activities which initiate the action:
- Created: Accounts for adjunct faculty are created when: 1) entered as a part-time faculty member in the student information system, 2) employee information has been completed, and 2) a contract date has been entered. Information about the new account is emailed to the personal email account of the new faculty member.
- Disabled: Accounts are disabled later of one year after the contract date or one year after the last course end date. Adjuncts are notified via email 30 days prior to suspension.
- Deleted: Adjunct accounts are deleted six months after being disabled or when the person is no longer a part-time faculty member, whichever comes first.
Adjunct Services Available
- Email: Learn how to setup and use your email by clicking here.
- Blackboard: Learn more about the use of of Indiana Tech’s Learning Management system by clicking here.
- On-Site Computers: Your credentials also give you access to Indiana Tech computers at any location.
Additional Account Help
Passphrase/Password: Forgotten, Lock Out, or Changes
Indiana Tech ’s password management system, Let Me In , provides a convenient means for those enrolled in the service to manage their own Indiana Tech network passphrase. All new and existing adjunct faculty have been activated and may enroll in the service immediately. Instructions have been emailed to existing adjuncts with new adjuncts receiving instructions to their personal email account on record with the university.
Visit our Help Desk if you’re having any additional problems with your account.